Tuesday 14 May 2013

Inspire Halton: Day 4, Tuesday May 14th



We had a table at CTK today which’ll continue for the rest of the sponsored run. A couple nice people from Acton High took my picture before I started out. But, in my haste (I was running late, not pun intended) I went much too hard. Had some fun explaining the event to students and teachers at Christ the King before heading back. It felt like it was going to rain all day, though it didn’t, and the wind really picked up on the way back. In my desire to get home, I started mentally torturing myself about how far was left. Then, I felt like I was going to pull ligaments in different parts of both legs at the same time. When I got back I was sore… really sore. We’re digging in now for the tough days to come. About a quarter way through. Way proud, still scared but willing to go into that fear with courage.

Total Kilometres: 120

Day 3
Day 2
Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment